- About Us
- Erasmus+ Natural Schooling: Using Curriculum Innovation Projects to Improve Student Outcomes
Erasmus+ Natural Schooling: Using Curriculum Innovation Projects to Improve Student Outcomes
The Erasmus+ Natural Schooling project aims to highlight the learning and wellbeing benefits provided by natural schooling, and produce a set of innovative training tools and resources designed to help integrate natural schooling into the curriculum.
The current themes of the project are set to be as follows:
- Students’ knowledge and engagement with issues of environment and sustainability
- Students’ attitudes to learning
- Mental, emotional and physiological wellbeing of students and staff
- Students as global citizens
- Affordance and personal engagement with the natural world
The project is being conducting alongside partners in Spanish and Italian schools, WAVE Multi Academy Trust, Westcountry Schools Trust, National Curriculum Outdoors, Arena Wild Tribe as well as associates belonging to Rogue Theatre and Devon Wildlife Trust.